Sunday 20 January 2008

Michelle's New Car





On 3 January I got my new car....it's soooo cool. It's the same car I had before, only newer and faster! B.D. is bummed because now I have the newer car, and he thinks mine goes faster (he would know, I've not even driving it faster than 40 miles per hour, yet).

It's an Audi A6 Le Mans, 2.7 tdi. I went for the family-standard colour, silver with black interior. It's on a two year lease so I intend to fully enjoy it for that entire time because I'm sure I'll have to go with something smaller in the future.






The best feature is the heated seats - they sure make the drive to work at 5:30am much nicer.





And Max likes riding in it, too!






More later,

xo M2 and B
Pictures: both of our cars (my Audi and B.D.'s BMW), the Audi, Max in my car

No comments: