Monday 18 May 2009

St Paul's Club


My handsome husband is the (we think) the youngest member of Birmingham's oldest dinner club, St Paul's Club. He has also been recently nominated and accepted to their Board. He is really excited about the tradition of this club and that they have let him in, and as you would expect he has loads of ideas of how to bring more people into it....but that's all for another post. In the meantime I wanted to share the first picture I have ever seen of him at the St Paul's Club (where they all have their own engraved napkin rings, his is from a Birmingham UK mint with my initials, isn't that sweet?). Here he sits with Mr John Ellis, our accountant and good friend (the one on his right)!

1 comment:

Lois and Jon said...

Reading this makes me wonder what I've done all these years WITHOUT engraved napkin rings...the humanity! :)