Wednesday 21 October 2009

Note to Everyone

Hi there,
I have already had some questions about Max's birthday and Christmas gift ideas for the kids, so to make life easy I have uploaded some items I know they need/want to our Amazon.co.uk wish list.  The list name is Dalton Family Wish List, but you could also type in my name and Birmingham, England and you should be able to find it.  If not, just drop me an email and I'll send you the link.

There is one other item Max really wants, its a scooter:
http://www.micro-scooters.co.uk/product_info.php?id=1645

Please do not feel obligated to get either of the kids gifts for the holidays, the chance to Skype or have a phone call is gift enough.

That's all for now....for some reason I can't upload videos to this blog anymore so I'll be emailing you all Max's Harvest Festival video, it's really cute!

Love you all,
Michelle, B.D., Max and Talia  xox

2 comments:

Lois and Jon said...

Does amazon.com sell coal? :)

Daltons Global Inc said...

B.D. has told Max that he needs to behave or else that's what he is going to get!